Licensed pilots are welcome to fly Club machines.
- The conditions to be respected are as follows :
- Have completed a membership form and be up to date with the Club membership.
- Have taken outHave taken out Pilot civil liability insurance with the FFPLUM. It allows you to be insured in RC on all the machines on which you will fly. (It can be added later, at the end of your training, in addition to your federal license.)
- Have reserved the ULM on OpenFlyers website.
- Being "dropped" on the device by your favorite instructor. This flight can be a simple lap of the runway, or take on the appearance of a REV as proposed by the FFPLUM in the absence of recent experience.
Happy flights !